Friday, January 22, 2010

Long time never update my blog . Since today so bored , i update abit bah . A long weekday , weekend . Alot of stuff happened .
Thursday
Stayed back to help Dylan with the notice board , in the end , i did nothing , after that Geoffrey called me to go AMK Hub to meet him , Alex and Dylon , Clarette and some other girls which i don't know . 4 ~ 5 plus , went home and had my hair cut . Then went to Mac and slacked .
Friday
Went to school as per normal . After school , Wei liang , Dylan and Ryan went to my house and changed clothes and went to meet Carlina and her friend at AMK Hub . We watched Tooth Fairy , it was pretty haliarious , Went to Sumo House and ate dinner .
Saturday
Stayed at home and did nothing , i felt that inside me was dying . I seriously need to study hard , to pass my maths , do well for O Level . I don't want to lose to my other self . Not in this life ,

0 comments: